Non-emergency sport related injury evaluation completed by a Certified Athletic Therapist. Let Acumen provide you with a diagnosis, and possible medical referral following an acute orthopedic injury.
- No referral from a family physician necessary
- 30 minute evaluation and diagnosis by a Certified Athletic Therapist
- Private diagnostic imaging (MRI, Ultrasound and X-ray) options available
When should I utilize the Minor Injury Clinic?
- Non-emergent care
- Injuries to the knee, shoulder, elbow, foot, ankle, wrist, hand and spine
- Musculoskeletal conditions: sprains, strains, tendinopathies and soft tissue injuries
- Taping interventions
- ACL, MCL, meniscus, Rotator Cuff, hip and shoulder labrum, lateral ankle sprains and much much more…
What is an Athletic Therapist?
Certified Athletic Therapists are healthcare (clinicians) and paramedical (emergency responder) professionals, with an expertise in musculoskeletal conditions. They can provide comprehensive and consistent care related to an injury. Athletic Therapists can work with you to achieve a safe return to activity or performance/sport.
$70 for a 30 min session