Suite 401, 316 Windermere Rd, Edmonton, AB T6W 2Z8
Our ultimate goal is to work with partners to ensure you feel welcome in the clinics we share space with. Weiss Clinic in Edmonton, AB is a brand new, clean and spacious environment with very friendly, happy staff.
- Consultation Appointments with our Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr. Jesse Slade Shantz
- Assisted Consultation Appointment with our Athletic Therapist, LeeAnne Gullett
- Acumen Reconditioning One on One Sessions with our Athletic Therapist, LeeAnne Gullett
- PRP Injections
- There are parking spaces at the street level of the Weiss Clinic Building. They allow for a 2 hour stay per visit.
What should I wear?
- Please bring or wear clothing such as a tank top and/or shorts for proper evaluation.
What should I bring?
- Copies of any previous scans or reports relating to the area you are consulting for.